Thursday 20 June 2013

University of Delhi : M.A., M.Tech., M.Sc. May / June 2013 Results :

University of Delhi : SEMESTER RESULTS MAY / JUNE 2013

University of Delhi released results for below subjects ,semester wise.

M.Sc. Anthropology :- Part I (II Semester), Part II (IV Semester) 
M.Sc. Operational Research :- Part I (II Semester), Part II (IV Semester) 
M.Sc. Botany :- Part I (II Semester), Part II (IV Semester) 
M.Sc. Geology :- Part I (II Semester), Part II (IV Semester) 
P.G. Diploma in Adult and Continuing Education 
M.A. Urdu :- Part I (II Semester), Part II (IV Semester) 
M.A. Psychology :- Part I (II Semester), Part II (IV Semester)

M.A. East Asian Studies :- Part-I(II -Semester), Part-II(IV Semester) 
M.A. Japanese :- Part-I(II -Semester), Part-II(IV Semester) 
M.A. Sociology :- Part-I(II -Semester), Part-II(IV Semester) 
M.A. Geography :- Part-I(II -Semester), Part-II(IV Semester) 
M.A. Economics :- Part-I(II -Semester), Part-II(IV Semester) 
M.Tech. Nanoscience & Nanotechnology :- Part-I(II -Semester), Part-II(IV Semester) 
M.Tech. Nuclear Science & Technology :- (III & IV Semester) 
M.Sc. Statistics :- Part-I (II Semester), Part-II (IV Semester) 

Click here : University of Delhi : SEMESTER RESULTS MAY / JUNE 2013


2 comments:

  1. Thank You for providing information about M.tech college and WIT is the best M.tech College in Gurgaon and Delhi NCR for Admission and More Information Visit

    http://www.wit.net.in/departments/m-tech/

    ReplyDelete
  2. GITM admission open offers Master of Business Administration (MBA), a Post graduate degree in business administration. GITM is a Top Engineering colleges in Delhi.

    ReplyDelete